ABOUT COMMERCIAL OKLAHOMA
Commercial Oklahoma started in 2000 and joined as an alliance with Cushman & Wakefield in 2009. We specialize in tenant representation on behalf of corporate Oklahoma providing conflict-free representation with over 35 years of real estate experience.
We provide local and national clients with seamless, consistent, and custom-tailored real estate solutions that fulfill business objectives, improve shareholder value, and maximize cost-saving opportunities. With unrivaled market knowledge and strong industry relationships, we are well-positioned to help our clients successfully satisfy their unique market requirements regardless of geographic location.
Our step-by-step process of administering the real estate requirement is a comprehensive protocol that evaluates all possible options which effectively and efficiently satisfy the real estate needs of our clients. Ultimately, the checks and balances of this process ensure the goal of consummating a transaction that provides the lowest cost, highest efficiency space.
2020 Numbers To Consider
In total consideration
Of assets moved
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 53,000 employees in 400 offices and 60 countries. In 2019, the firm had revenue of $8.8 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world.
• America’s Best Employers 2019
• America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019
• Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index 2020
• Best for Vets Employers 2019
by Military Times
• Best of the Best 2019
by U.S. Veterans Magazine
• 2020 Military Friendly Employer Silver Award
• Top 2 Commercial Real Estate Brand
The Lipsey Company
• IAOP’s The Global Outsourcing 100®
• World’s Top CRE Advisor and ConsultantEuromoney
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Corporate Culture of Safety AwardNational Safety Council
• International Ethics Standards (IES) Coalition, Business Supporter
• #1 Tenant Representation & Property Management
National Law Journal
• #2 Capital Markets Industrial and Sr. Housing, #3 Capital Markets Office
Real Capital Analytics
• #3 U.S. Investment Sales
Real Estate Alert
• Property Management Company of the Year
Central & Eastern European Real Estate Quality Awards